The Wüsthof Crafter lives up to its name. They're really sturdy working knives. The handle is made of smoked oak and therefore water resistant. Pre...View full details
Buy Wusthof Knife Sets Australia
Since 1814, Wüsthof has set the standard for designing and manufacturing precision-forged knives that are loved by chefs around the world due to their extraordinary feel, ultra-sharp blades, and superior performance. A Wüsthof knife set is a worthy investment for any kitchen. Known for their robust durability and balanced feel in your hand, Wüsthof knives are a household name in kitchen tools that offer uncompromising quality in the manufacture and lifespan of each blade.
An enduring family tradition
The first Wüsthof generation gained notability by manufacturing shears in their iron and steelwork factory before the company experienced growth in its second generation seeing their catalogue expand to include over 1,200 pocket, bread, and butcher’s knife models. It wasn’t until the post-war era that the Wüsthof knives we know today came to pass. The Wüsthof knife company remains as a family-owned and operated enterprise, carrying on the proud family tradition of manufacturing some of the world’s finest blades. Today, Wüsthof knife sets are manufactured by a skilled team of 300 dedicated workers in two state-of-the-art facilities in Solingen, Germany, also known as “The City of Blades”, to achieve the finest quality in kitchen tools.
The technology used to forge Wüsthof knives in their factories today is state-of-the-art. The single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel that is used in the manufacture of a Wüsthof knife is what ensures the blade’s strength and hardness over its lifetime. Every Wüsthof knife is gauged through an optical measuring station which measures the blade to a thousandth of a millimeter, ensuring the absolute perfection that is synonymous with the Wüsthof brand. Once the manufacturing process is complete, a laser sharpening method called PEtec is used on the blade to provide the sharpest edge as the final step.
Enduring over 40 different processes from start to finish, the quality of a Wüsthof knife is unsurpassable. Whether you purchase a Wüsthof knife set in Australia, New York or Tokyo, the precision manufacturing systems used to create each blade ensures that you will be receiving the same absolute perfection, no matter where in the world you choose to make your purchase.
A Wüsthof knife series for every chef
Stocking various series of Wüsthof knife block sets, you’re bound to find the perfect collection of kitchen crafting tools for your home or workplace at Bronx Homewares.
- The Wüsthof Classic series — With over 70 blade styles in, this triple riveted collection has been a long-time favourite of world-renowned chefs and kitchen connoisseurs alike. From the Classic Cook’s Knife to the Chai Dao work of culinary art, there is an ideal blade for you to suit any kitchen task. For a clean and modern look, opt for a brighter design in the Wüsthof classic white series.
- The Wüsthof Classic Ikon series — With a perfectly balanced design, every knife in the Wüsthof Classic Ikon Creme series is forged from a single piece of stainless steel, buffed by hand, and mastered to perform with precision and ease. Offering a more modern and stylish design with blades renowned as a benchmark in the finest quality kitchen tools, the Wüsthof Classic Ikon Black series is top choice.
- The Crafter knife series — With a water-resistant smoked oak handle giving this collection its unmistakable character, the Wüsthof crafter series offers balance and precision to knife enthusiasts worldwide. A Crafter series Wüsthof chef knife set is identified by the unmistakable trident branding, brass rivets, and hand buffed finish. If you are looking for precision and agility in the perfect knife set, Wüsthof Crafter series knives may be just the thing for you.
- The Wüsthof Performer series — Combining centuries of craft expertise from Solingen with state-of-the-art manufacturing, these knives have ground-breaking Hexagon Power Grips with honeycomb structure to ensure safety and precision.
- The Wüsthof Epicure series — If you’re looking for high-quality knives in a traditional style, the Wüsthof Epicure series is the one for you. With beautifully sculpted natural handles, these knives are sustainable and possess the strength of steel.
- The Wüsthof Gourmet series — When you use a Wüsthof Gourmet knife, every slice is a sensory experience. The laser-cut blades are crafted from high-carbon stain-free steel to offer a lightweight and long-lasting superior experience.
- The Wüsthof Grand Prix II series — Offering contemporary design with unlimited functionality, the Wüsthof Grand Prix II series has pebble-grip handles for a grip that is both comfortable and secure. With perfectly balanced blades that are built for the most challenging tasks your kitchen can muster, this series is hard to ignore.
- Wüsthof Silverpoint knives — If you’re a beginner cook or a chef on the go, the Wüsthof Silverpoint series makes light work of every task. The precision-cut blades are light and nimble, making prep work quick and easy to manage.
- The Wüsthof Create collection — Add some colour and fun to your kitchen with a series of lightweight, ergonomic and easy-care knives in various colours. These entry-level knives have non-slip handles to encourage movements that are full of creative energy.
Long-lasting value and service with every blade
Our Wüsthof knife set clearance offers some of the most affordable prices for some of the finest quality knives that are available in Australia. Whether it’s your very first set of chef’s knives or taking your home culinary skills to a more professional level, a Wüsthof knife is the number one choice for immeasurable and lifelong quality. In addition to the uncompromising finesse delivered with every blade, comes our Wüsthof knife sharpening service which allows you to send your blade to our Australian business partner, Fackelmann Homewares, where it will be inspected and professionally sharpened by our expert team before being returned to you.
Unmistakable German quality you can count on
When you buy kitchen knives that carry a reputation for superior quality in the industry, you will never look back. Every Wüsthof knife you buy from Bronx Homewares is manufactured in the Solingen factory in Germany and meets stringent industry manufacturing standards for both Germany and across Europe. In addition, every Wüsthof blade you buy is backed by a lifetime warranty covering both craftsmanship and all materials used in the manufacturing process. When you make the decision to buy a Wüsthof knife, you are purchasing a lifelong partnership in culinary excellence.
Original Price $2,799.00Current Price $1,855.95Original Price $2,799.00Current Price $1,855.95Save $943.05
Original Price $2,189.00Current Price $1,115.00| /
WUSTHOF knives are high-quality, top-class products, which are made with great diligence right down to the last detail. Balance and ergonomics: the...View full detailsOriginal Price $2,189.00Current Price $1,115.00| /Save $1,074.00
Original Price $2,189.00Current Price $1,199.90| /
With the Wusthof Classic Ikon 7-piece knife set, you can cook like a real pro! The design ensures that the knife block will be a real asset to your...View full detailsOriginal Price $2,189.00Current Price $1,199.90| /Save $989.10
Original Price $1,679.00Current Price $999.00| /
With the Wüsthof Classic White Knife block Set 6 Pcs With Santoku you can cook like a real pro! This block unlike other blocks is universal, so the...View full detailsOriginal Price $1,679.00Current Price $999.00| /Save $680.00
Original Price $319.00Current Price $234.95| /
A durable chef's knife case to safely transport your knives. For 18 knives (up to 32cm blade length) and gadgets. Made with a puncture-resistant,...View full detailsOriginal Price $319.00Current Price $234.95| /Save $84.05
Original Price $789.00Current Price $519.00| /
Wüsthof's Cook’s Knife is the dynamic all-rounder in the kitchen. With its 20 cm blade, this professional knife is ideal for precise, powerful work...View full detailsOriginal Price $789.00Current Price $519.00| /Save $270.00
Original Price $159.00Current Price $125.95| /
Razor-sharp scissors for cutting through poultry flesh and bones. The curved blade allows the shears to manoeuvre around the bird. Features a spr...View full detailsOriginal Price $159.00Current Price $125.95| /Save $33.05
Original Price $229.00Current Price $184.95| /
This set is comprised of: Wüsthof Gourmet Cook's Knife 20cm 1025044820 Wüsthof Gourmet Utility Knife 10cm 1025048110 Knife sharpener 4342 Wüsthof...View full detailsOriginal Price $229.00Current Price $184.95| /Save $44.05
Original Price $399.00Current Price $286.95| /
The all-rounder: for mincing, chopping or cutting meat, fish, fruit and vegetables. This Cook’s Knife is an active participant in many kitchen tas...View full detailsOriginal Price $399.00Current Price $286.95| /Save $112.05
Original Price $419.00Current Price $299.95| /
WÜSTHOF's precise, double-serrated edge makes a clear difference with this bread knife: in contrast with a single-serrated edge, this knife has se...View full detailsOriginal Price $419.00Current Price $299.95| /Save $119.05
Original Price $469.00Current Price $332.95| /
$5 Extra Discount on this item! Discount Code "WCK5". What a cook’s knife is for European kitchens, the Santoku is for Japan and the whole of Asia...View full detailsOriginal Price $469.00Current Price $332.95| /Save $136.05
Original Price $319.00Current Price $234.95| /
A classic amongst the range of knives that belong in every kitchen: as well as bread, this knife is suitable for use on hard-skinned vegetables ...View full detailsOriginal Price $319.00Current Price $234.95| /Save $84.05
Original Price $849.00Current Price $580.95| /
This Wusthof Classic Ikon 3-piece knife set is comprised of a 20 cm cook's knife for the large tasks, a 16 cm carving knife for cutting a...View full detailsOriginal Price $849.00Current Price $580.95| /Save $268.05
Original Price $639.00Current Price $443.95| /
$15 Extra Discount on this item! Discount Code "WSC15". The extra-sharp blade is not only a must for cutting your favorite steak but also for all k...View full detailsOriginal Price $639.00Current Price $443.95| /Save $195.05
Original Price $269.00Current Price $199.95| /
4 pc. steak knife set The extra-sharp blade is not only a must for cutting your favorite steak but also for all kinds of meat dishes. Manufact...View full detailsOriginal Price $269.00Current Price $199.95| /Save $69.05
Original Price $999.00Current Price $678.95| /
$15 Extra Discount on this item! Discount Code "WSC15". Wusthof Crafter Steak Knives are perfect for an elegant dinner of tenderloin steak, grille...View full detailsOriginal Price $999.00Current Price $678.95| /Save $320.05
Original Price $259.00Current Price $195.95| /
This diamond-coated Wusthof sharpening steel, 26 cm is enhanced with a diamond-coated sharpening layer. As such it not only quickly removes mater...View full detailsOriginal Price $259.00Current Price $195.95| /Save $63.05
Original Price $99.00Current Price $77.95| /
Guide-Shaped silicone with structured surface Soft silicone surface prevents the blade from scratch. Thanks to the angle 14°, support, the angled...View full detailsOriginal Price $99.00Current Price $77.95| /Sold out
Original Price $229.00Current Price $175.95| /
A sharpening stone for a particularly gentle way of honing and sharpening your knives. Wusthof Whetstones consist of a combination of different hig...View full detailsOriginal Price $229.00Current Price $175.95| /Save $53.05
Original Price $1,439.00Current Price $966.95| /
$10 Extra Discount on this item! Discount Code "WK10S". With the Wüsthof Classic White 7-piece knife set With Bread Knife you can cook like a real...View full detailsOriginal Price $1,439.00Current Price $966.95| /Save $472.05
Original Price $249.00Current Price $188.95| /
This in-drawer from Wusthof ensures that you can safely store your kitchen knives in your kitchen drawer. The dividers ensure that the edges o...View full detailsOriginal Price $249.00Current Price $188.95| /Save $60.05
Original Price $319.00Current Price $234.95| /
This Wüsthof Classic White bread knife 23 cm is a classic that belongs in every kitchen. In addition to cutting bread you can also use this knife ...View full detailsOriginal Price $319.00Current Price $234.95| /Save $84.05
Original Price $119.00Current Price $90.95| /
Description Crafted in Germany from quality ceramic, this quality whetstone offers both coarse and fine (J 400 / 2000) grain sides to manually s...View full detailsOriginal Price $119.00Current Price $90.95| /Save $28.05
Original Price $669.00Current Price $447.00| /
Wüsthof's Cook’s Knife is the dynamic all-rounder in the kitchen. With its shorter 16 cm blade, this professional knife is ideal for precise, clean...View full detailsOriginal Price $669.00Current Price $447.00| /Save $222.00