Wusthof Classic Ikon Black Cook's Knife 20cm 1040330120
The all-rounder: for mincing, chopping or cutting meat, fish, fruit and vegetables. This Cook’s Knife is an active participant in many kitchen tasks, makes food prepping pleasurable and is part of every professional and hobby cook’s basic equipment.
The half bolster, the junction between handle and blade, reduces the weight of the knife, making it easier to handle. It also allows the entire blade to be sharpened more easily.
- Elegant design with black handles.
- Half-bolster allows for the blade to be used and sharpened from tip to end.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for exceptional and long-lasting sharpness.
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
|Blade length||20 cm|
|Blade width||47 mm|
|Can be used for||Cabbage , Fish , Fruit , Head of lettuce , Herbs , Meat , Vegetables|
|Handle length||114 mm|
|Handle material||Resilient synthetic handle, riveted|
|Product type||Cook's Knives|
|Type of use||Chopping , Cutting , Mincing|
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide).