Wusthof Classic Santoku 17cm
Original Price $309.00
Current Price $242.95
What a cook's knife is for European kitchens, the Santoku is for Japan and the whole of Asia: so versatile in shape, weight and edge that it can be used for mincing and chopping herbs, vegetables and fruit as well as for preparing fish and meat. The sharp blade of a Santoku allows anything from regular to wafer-thin cuts - it is therefore now indispensable in kitchens all around the world.
- Styled after the Japanese cook's knife, this blade is just right for preparing both Asian and Western cuisine.
- Part of the Wüsthof Classic range.
- Each knife is forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel hardened to 58° Rockwell.
- Razor sharp edge with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec), double ground to 10° each side.
- Full-tang, triple-riveted handle.
- Half bolster makes it easy to sharpen all the way to the end of the blade.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in Germany.
|Blade length||17 cm|
|Blade width||44 mm|
|Handle length||112 mm|
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide).