Wusthof Classic Ikon Black Fillet knife 18cm 1040333818
For use on fish, meat and fruit: while Boning Knives or Cleavers are more suitable for coarser tasks, especially for meat, the Filleting Knife, with its flexible blade, is particularly suitable for wafer-thin filleting. Precision cutting of meat, loosening the fish fillet from the skin or peeling fruit – these are the Fish Filleting Knife's special talents.
- Blade length: 18cm Blade width: 2.33cm
- Elegant design with black handles.
- Half-bolster allows for the blade to be used and sharpened from tip to end.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for exceptional and long-lasting sharpness.
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel (X50 Cr MoV 15).
- Designed and manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
|Blade length||18 cm|
|Blade width||23 mm|
|Can be used for||Fish , Fruit , Meat , Vegetables|
|Handle length||109 mm|
|Handle material||Resilient synthetic handle, riveted|
|Product type||Fillet Knives|
|Type of use||Cutting , Filleting|
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide).