Miyabi 5000FCD Nakiri and Shotoh 2 Piece Set 624832
Only 7 left in stock!
The FC61 core produces a sharpness and cutting edge retention measurably superior to ordinary knife steels.
With an ice hardened blade using the unique FRIODUR process which provides the blade with optimal edge retention, flexibility, and high corrosion resistance.
2 Piece Set Includes:
Miyabi 5000FCD Nakiri Knife 17cm X 1
- Miyabi 5000FCD Shotoh utility knife 11cm X 1
- Manufactured in Seki, Japan
- FC61 Steel core 61 Rockwell Hardness
- Flower Damascus Design
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened
- Symmetrically honed cutting edge
- Ergonomically shaped handle
- Pakka Wood handle with stainless steel end cap and decorative pin
- Hand wash only
- Do not wash in dishwasher, as this may cause corrosion of the blades
- To clean, run under hot water with a small amount of detergent and dry thoroughly
- Store in a dry, moisture- free place to avoid rusting or discolouration
- If the knives are not used for an extended period of time, wrap them in a dry cloth or newspaper and store them in a dry place; the hygroscopic paper will keep the blades dry and the oil from the printing ink prevent corrosion
- Select the correct knife for the task to ensure you will get the best cutting results and you are also easy on the blades
- Miyabi knives should only be sharpened with a professional sharpening stone due to the extremely hard steel and the fine Honbazuke honing of the knives
Packaging Type: Gift Box
Colour: Black and silver
Material: Blade core made of FC61 Fine Carbide steel, surrounded by 48 layers of Damask steel. Black Pakka Wood handle with durable Stainless Steel end cap and decorative pin
Warranty: Lifetime manufacturer warranty
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide). Same day dispatch guarantee when order placed before 11am AEST (Monday - Friday excluding public holidays).