Zwilling J.A. Henckels Diplome Paring knife 12cm
Paring knife for the preparation of small fruit and vegetables. It can also be used to dice meat, strip vanilla pods and to peel skin and remove blemishes.
Designed and developed in co-operation with the world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu culinary academy. Perfect for aspiring chefs, catering students and the ambitious home cook.
- Paring knife with 12cm blade
- Fine Carbide FC61 steel construction
- Fully exposed tang
- Ergonomic three-rivet handle with seamless bolster
- Symmetrical cutting edge for right and left handed use
- Honbazuke honed edge for exceptional sharpness
- Made in Seki, Japan