Wüsthof Gourmet Carving Knife 20cm 4114-7/20
- Dimensions: 2 x 8 x 31 cm
- Warranty Duration: Lifetime Guarantee Against Manufacturing Faults and Defects
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Care and Use Instructions: Hand wash recommended
|Light. Sharp. Versatile. The GOURMET series is an agile all-rounder in the kitchen making them comfortable to hold and well-balanced to facilitate cutting that is easy on the hands and wrists. With handles made from special synthetic material making it hygenic for use in the kitchen.
Globally recognised as number one for kitchen knives, WSTHOF stamped knives are laser cut from stainless steel plates and offer an extremely high degree of hardness comparable with the quality and sharpness of forged knives. Exceptionally robust, with long-lasting superior sharpness from their laser certified Precision Edge Technology (PEtec).
- Ideal for slicing larger cuts of meat, fruit and vegetables.
- Blade length: 20cm, blade width: 2.6cm
- Well-balanced and light on hands and wrists
- Handle made from special synthetic material with triple rivet detail
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for exceptional and superior sharpness
- Laser cut from one piece of stainless steel (X50 Cr MoV 15)
- Designed and manufactured in Solingen, Germany
- Knife sharpening service, first sharpening is free
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects