Wüsthof Creation Serrated Paring Knife 10cm
Sorry, currently out of stock
From peeling to chopping and slicing, the paring knife is the unsung hero of the kitchen. Sharp, serrated and lightweight, this paring knife will become your best friend in the kitchen (and it can be used to slice steak, should the need arise).
Although technically dishwasher safe, we do not recommend it. Blades can knock together, damaging them, and if not washed soon after use, corrosive food particles can damage the blade. Wash soon after use with a gentle dishwashing soap and sponge.
- 10cm round tipped paring knife with serrated edge
- Great for slicing tomatoes, vegetables and fruit with a firm skin
- Also ideal for cured sausage, bread rolls and cheese
- Made from special stainless blade steel
- Handy, hygienic, and dishwasher safeWüsthof