Wusthof Crafter Sausage knife 14cm 1010801614
The perfect companion for preparing your packed lunch or at brunch: thanks to its fine serrated edge, this Bread Roll Knife not only cuts cleanly through rolls without tearing, it is also suitable for vegetables (such as firm tomatoes), fruit or dry sausage. This makes it an integral part of sandwich preparation and of the brunch table setting, ideally found alongside our Cheese Knife.
- Blade length: 14cm, Blade width: 2cm
- Smoked Oak Timber Handles with Brass Triple Rivets
- WUSTHOF logo branded into handle
- Fully forged from a single piece of stainless steel (X50 Cr MoV 15). Hardened to 58° HRC
- Half bolster enables the whole blade to be used and resharpened.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
|Blade length||14 cm|
|Blade width||20 mm|
|Can be used for||Bread roll, Firm and softer fruit & vegetables, Pizza|
|Handle length||98 mm|
|Handle material||Smoked oak|
|Product type||Sausage Knives|
|Type of use||Cutting|
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide).