Wusthof Crafter Santoku 17cm 1010831317
$5 Extra Discount on this item! Discount Code "WCK5".
What a cook’s knife is for European kitchens, the Santoku is for Japan and the whole of Asia: so versatile in shape, weight and edge that it can be used for mincing and chopping herbs, vegetables and fruit as well as for preparing fish and meat. The sharp blade of a Santoku allows anything from regular to wafer-thin cuts - it is therefore now indispensable in kitchens all around the world.
- Blade length: 17cm, Blade width: 4.59cm
- Smoked Oak Timber Handles with Brass Triple Rivets
- WUSTHOF logo branded into handle
- Fully forged from a single piece of stainless steel (X50 Cr MoV 15). Hardened to 58° HRC
- Half bolster enables the whole blade to be used and resharpened.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
|Blade length||17 cm|
|Blade width||46 mm|
|Can be used for||Bread roll , Cabbage , Fish , Fruit , Head of lettuce , Herbs , Meat , Vegetables|
|Handle length||112 mm|
|Handle material||Smoked oak|
|Type of use||Chopping , Cutting , Mincing|
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide).