Wusthof Crafter Carving knife 20cm 1010800720
The Ham Slicer has earned its name: its shape and sharpness are designed to cut very thin slices of hard ingredients, especially from hams. These qualities make this knife ideally suited to fruit and vegetables and other meats too, as well as for carving roasts.
- Blade length: 20cm, Blade width: 3.1cm
- Smoked Oak Timber Handles with Brass Triple Rivets
- WUSTHOF logo branded into handle
- Fully forged from a single piece of stainless steel (X50 Cr MoV 15). Hardened to 58° HRC
- Full bolster with finger guard for safety.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
|Blade length||20 cm|
|Blade width||31 mm|
|Can be used for||Dry or semi-dry sausage, Fruit, Ham, Meat, Roast, Vegetables|
|Handle length||112 mm|
|Handle material||Smoked oak|
|Product type||Carving Knives|
|Type of use||Carving , Cutting|
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide).