Wusthof Crafter Bread knife 23cm 1010801123
WÜSTHOF’s precise, double-serrated edge makes a clear difference with this bread knife: in contrast with a single-serrated edge, this knife has serrations within the serrations, meaning that it remains sharp for longer, requires less pressure and is suitable for very precise, smooth cuts. Bread with a hard crust is not crushed when sliced with this double-serrated blade, while bread with a soft crust is also sliced cleanly, without any tearing of the delicate surface.
- Blade length: 23cm, Blade width: 3.1cm
- Smoked Oak Timber Handles with Brass Triple Rivets
- WUSTHOF logo branded into handle
- Fully forged from a single piece of stainless steel (X50 Cr MoV 15). Hardened to 58° HRC
- Full bolster with finger guard for safety.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
|Blade length||23 cm|
|Blade width||31 mm|
|Can be used for||Bread, Bread roll, Cabbage, Head of lettuce, Pies/cakes|
|Handle length||112 mm|
|Handle material||Smoked oak|
|Product type||Bread Knives|
|Type of use||Cutting|
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide).