Wusthof Classic Utility Knife 12cm 1040100412
Small, versatile knife with slim blade and plain edge: this Vegetable / Larding Knife is made for cutting onions and herbs and is also useful for chopping, cleaning and decorating fruits and vegetables. With its sharp, pointed blade, this Vegetable Knife also works well as a larding knife.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for exceptional and superior sharpness.
- Fully forged from a single piece of stainless steel (X50 Cr MoV 15). Hardened to 58° HRC.
- Triple riveted handle with a full tang.
- Full bolster with finger guard for safety.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
|Blade length||12 cm|
|Blade width||20 mm|
|Can be used for||Small fruit , Small vegetables|
|Handle length||98 mm|
|Handle material||Resilient synthetic handle, riveted|
|Product type||Utility Knives|
|Type of use||Cutting|
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide).