Wusthof Classic Santoku With Hollows 17cm 1040131317
What a cook's knife is for European kitchens, the Santoku is for Japan and the whole of Asia: so versatile in shape, weight and edge that it can be used for mincing and chopping herbs, vegetables and fruit as well as for preparing fish and meat. The sharp blade of a Santoku allows anything from regular to wafer-thin cuts - it is therefore now indispensable in kitchens all around the world.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for exceptional and superior sharpness.
- Fully forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium (X50 Cr MoV 15) steel hardened to 58° HRC.
- Triple riveted handle with a full tang.
- Half bolster enables the whole blade to be used and resharpened.
- Hand guard & perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
|Blade length||17 cm|
|Blade width||46 mm|
|Can be used for||Cabbage , Dry or semi-dry sausage , Fish , Fruit , Head of lettuce , Herbs , Meat , Vegetables|
|Handle length||112 mm|
|Handle material||Resilient synthetic handle, riveted|
|Type of use||Chopping , Cutting , Mincing|
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide).