Wusthof Classic Sandwich Knife 18cm
Original Price $249.00
Current Price $144.95
The Ham Slicer has earned its name: its shape and sharpness are designed to cut very thin slices of hard ingredients, especially from hams. These qualities make this knife ideally suited to fruit and vegetables and other meats too, as well as for carving roasts.
- Perfect for cutting meat, fruit and veggies, or making sandwiches.
- Part of the Wüsthof Classic range.
- Each knife is forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel hardened to 58° Rockwell.
- Razor sharp edge with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec), double ground to 14° each side.
- Full-tang, triple-riveted handle.
- Full bolster with finger-guard for added safety.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in Germany.
|Blade length||18 cm|
|Blade width||25 mm|
|Can be used for||Fruit, Ham, Meat, Roast, Dry or semi-dry sausage, Vegetables|
|Handle length||108 mm|
|Handle material||Resilient synthetic handle, riveted|
|Product type||Utility Knife|
|Type of use||Carving, Cutting|
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide).