Wusthof Classic Paring Knife 9cm 1040100409
Small, versatile knife with slim blade and plain edge: this Vegetable / Larding Knife is made for cutting onions and herbs and is also useful for chopping, cleaning and decorating fruits and vegetables. With its sharp, pointed blade, this Vegetable Knife also works well as a larding knife.
- Blade length: 9cm Blade width: 2cm
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for exceptional and superior sharpness.
- Fully forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium (X50 Cr MoV 15) steel hardened to 58° HRC.
- Triple riveted handle with a full tang.
- Full bolster with finger guard for safety.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
|Blade length||9 cm|
|Blade width||20 mm|
|Can be used for||Small fruit , Small vegetables|
|Handle length||90 mm|
|Handle material||Resilient synthetic handle, riveted|
|Product type||Paring Knives|
|Type of use||Cutting|
$9.90 Standard Delivery Fee when order value is under $99. (Australia Wide).