Wusthof Classic Ikon Creme Utility Knife 16cm
The Ham Slicer has earned its name: its shape and sharpness are designed to cut very thin slices of hard ingredients, especially from hams. These qualities make this knife ideally suited to fruit and vegetables and other meats too, as well as for carving roasts.
- Elegant design with cream-coloured handles.
- Half-bolster allows for the blade to be used and sharpened from tip to end.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for exceptional and long-lasting sharpness.
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
|Blade length||16 cm|
|Blade width||25 mm|
|Can be used for||Dry or semi-dry sausage , Fruit , Ham , Meat , Roast , Vegetables|
|Handle length||106 mm|
|Handle material||Resilient synthetic handle, riveted|
|Product type||Carving Knives|
|Series||Classic Ikon Crème|
|Type of use||Carving , Cutting|
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide).