Wusthof Classic Ikon Creme Santoku 17cm 1040431317
What a cook’s knife is for European kitchens, the Santoku is for Japan and the whole of Asia: so versatile in shape, weight and edge that it can be used for mincing and chopping herbs, vegetables and fruit as well as for preparing fish and meat. The sharp blade of a Santoku allows anything from regular to wafer-thin cuts - it is therefore now indispensable in kitchens all around the world.
- Elegant design with cream-coloured handles.
- Blade length: 17cm, Blade width: 4.6cm
- Half-bolster allows for the blade to be used and sharpened from tip to end.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for exceptional and long-lasting sharpness.
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
|Blade length||17 cm|
|Blade width||46 mm|
|Can be used for||Cabbage , Dry or semi-dry sausage , Fish , Fruit , Head of lettuce , Herbs , Meat , Vegetables|
|Handle length||109 mm|
|Handle material||Resilient synthetic handle, riveted|
|Series||Classic Ikon Crème|
|Type of use||Chopping , Cutting , Mincing|
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide).