Wusthof Classic Ikon Creme Paring Knife 9cm 1040430409
Small, versatile knife with slim blade and plain edge: this Vegetable / Larding Knife is made for cutting onions and herbs and is also useful for chopping, cleaning and decorating fruits and vegetables. With its sharp, pointed blade, this Vegetable Knife also works well as a larding knife.
- Elegant design with cream-coloured handles.
- Blade length: 9cm Blade width: 2cm
- Half-bolster allows for the blade to be used and sharpened from tip to end.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for exceptional and long-lasting sharpness.
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
|Blade length||9 cm|
|Blade width||20 mm|
|Can be used for||Small fruit , Small vegetables|
|Handle length||95 mm|
|Handle material||Resilient synthetic handle, riveted|
|Product type||Paring Knives|
|Series||Classic Ikon Crème|
|Type of use||Cutting|
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide).