Wusthof Classic Ikon Black Double Serrated Bread Knife 23cm 1040331123
WÜSTHOF's precise, double-serrated edge makes a clear difference with this bread knife: in contrast with a single-serrated edge, this knife has serrations within the serrations, meaning that it remains sharp for longer, requires less pressure and is suitable for very precise, smooth cuts. Bread with a hard crust is not crushed when sliced with this double-serrated blade, while bread with a soft crust is also sliced cleanly, without any tearing of the delicate surface.
- Blade length: 23cm Blade width: 3.1cm
- Elegant design with black handles.
- Half-bolster allows for the blade to be used and sharpened from tip to end.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for exceptional and long-lasting sharpness.
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel (X50 Cr MoV 15).
- Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
|Blade length||23 cm|
|Blade width||31 mm|
|Can be used for||Bread , Bread roll , Cabbage , Head of lettuce , Pies/cakes|
|Handle length||109 mm|
|Handle material||Resilient synthetic handle, riveted|
|Product type||Bread Knives|
|Type of use||Cutting|
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide).