Wusthof Classic Ikon Black Chinese Cook's Knife 18cm 1040331818
Forged from a single piece of WÜSTHOF steel, offering precision and a lot of power in the hand: the Chinese Cook’s Knife will allow you to chop a cabbage or cut wafer-thin slices from a tomato in seconds, while the wide blade is also ideal for scooping up prepped ingredients and transferring them to the pot. The fine cutting edge ensures exceptional sharpness but should not be used on bones or very hard fruits (such as coconuts); instead, we recommend a European Cleaver or Butchers Knife.
- Blade length: 18cm, Blade width: 7.75cm
- Elegant design with black handles.
- Half-bolster allows for the blade to be used and sharpened from tip to end.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for exceptional and long-lasting sharpness.
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel (X50 Cr MoV 15).
- Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
|Blade length||18 cm|
|Blade width||775 mm|
|Can be used for||Cabbage, Fish, Fruit, Head of lettuce, Herbs, Meat, Vegetables|
|Handle length||109 mm|
|Handle material||Resilient synthetic handle, riveted|
|Product type||Chinese Chef's knife|
|Type of use||Cutting|
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide).