Wusthof Classic Ikon Black Carving Knife 20cm 1040330720
The Ham Slicer has earned its name: its shape and sharpness are designed to cut very thin slices of hard ingredients, especially from hams. These qualities make this knife ideally suited to fruit and vegetables and other meats too, as well as for carving roasts.
- Elegant design with black handles.
- Half-bolster allows for the blade to be used and sharpened from tip to end.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for exceptional and long-lasting sharpness.
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel (X50 Cr MoV 15).
- Designed and manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
|Blade length||20 cm|
|Blade width||31 mm|
|Can be used for||Fruit, Ham, Meat, Roast, Dry or semi-dry sausage, Vegetables|
|Handle length||109 mm|
|Handle material||Resilient synthetic handle, riveted|
|Product type||Carving knife|
|Type of use||Cutting, Carving|
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide).