Wusthof Classic Ikon Black Bread Knife 20cm 1040331020
A classic amongst the range of knives that belong in every kitchen: as well as bread, this knife is suitable for use on hard-skinned vegetables and fruit, as well as for roasts, especially those with crackling. The concave (inwardly curved), serrated edge of the knife works like the teeth of a saw, but is much finer, so no pressure is required to cut any sort of bread and even a hard crust will allow a clean cut.
- Elegant design with black handles.
- Half-bolster allows for the blade to be used and sharpened from tip to end.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for exceptional and long-lasting sharpness.
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
|Blade length||20 cm|
|Blade width||31 mm|
|Can be used for||Bread , Bread roll , Cabbage , Head of lettuce , Pies/cakes , Roast|
|Handle length||106 mm|
|Handle material||Resilient synthetic handle, riveted|
|Product type||Bread Knives|
|Type of use||Cutting|
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide).