Wusthof Classic Fish Fillet Knife 16cm 1040102916
For use on fish, meat and fruit: while Boning Knives or Cleavers are more suitable for coarser tasks, especially for meat, the Filleting Knife, with its flexible blade, is particularly suitable for wafer-thin filleting. Precision cutting of meat, loosening the fish fillet from the skin or peeling fruit – these are the Fish Filleting Knife's special talents.
- Flexible blade with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for exceptional and superior sharpness.
- Fully forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium (X50 Cr MoV 15) steel hardened to 58° HRC.
- Triple riveted handle with a full tang.
- Full bolster with finger guard for safety.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
|Blade length||16 cm|
|Blade width||20 mm|
|Can be used for||Fish, Meat|
|Handle length||98 mm|
|Handle material||Resilient synthetic handle, riveted|
|Product type||Fish fillet knife|
|Type of use||Cutting, Filleting|
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide).