Wusthof Classic Cook's Knife 12cm 1040100112
The all-rounder in the kitchen: the most important piece of basic equipment for every hobby and professional chef, the Cook’s Knife is suitable for most tasks in the kitchen, for the widest variety of cutting and gripping techniques, it makes food prepping a pleasure.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for exceptional and superior sharpness.
- Fully forged from a single piece of stainless steel (X50 Cr MoV 15). Hardened to 58° HRC.
- Triple riveted handle with a full tang.
- Full bolster with finger guard for safety.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
|Blade length||12 cm|
|Blade width||36 mm|
|Can be used for||Small vegetables|
|Handle length||108 mm|
|Handle material||Synthetic handle, riveted|
|Product type||Cook's Knives|
|Type of use||Cutting|
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide).