Wusthof Classic Boning Knife 14cm 1040101414
Removing bones and skinning meat in a professional way: thanks to the sturdy workmanship and the easily manoeuvrable, extremely sharp blade with a pointed tip, the Boning Knife is ideal for removing bones or for skinning meat and poultry. Tendons and fat can also be removed easily so it is your ideal companion when it comes to meat preparation.
For professional carving in the kitchen or at the table we recommend our Carving Set.
- Flexible blade with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for exceptional and superior sharpness.
- Fully forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium (X50 Cr MoV 15) steel hardened to 58° HRC.
- Triple riveted handle with a full tang.
- Full bolster with finger guard for safety.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
|Blade length||14 cm|
|Blade width||31 mm|
|Can be used for||Bones , Fish , Meat|
|Handle length||112 mm|
|Handle material||Resilient synthetic handle, riveted|
|Product type||Boning Knives|
|Type of use||Cutting , Deboning|
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide)