Wusthof Classic Nakiri 17cm 1040132617
Original Price $349.00
Current Price $249.95
The Japanese vegetable knife: extremely versatile and suitable for tasks such as cutting, dicing or chopping. Its shape is reminiscent of a cleaver but should not be confused with it as a Nakiri is not suitable for rough tasks (such as splitting bones). The very sharp and finely ground blade is more designed to prep vegetables, herbs and fruit very quickly and finely. The dimpled edge of the knife (slight depressions in the blade that allow small pockets of air to form) prevents ingredients from sticking.
- The Nakiri is a Japanese blade for slicing, dicing and chopping vegetables - soft and hard.
- A pleasure to use on fruit as well.
- Thanks to the thin and wide blade it produces very fine and even cuts.
- Part of the Wüsthof Classic range.
- Each knife is forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel hardened to 58° Rockwell.
- Razor sharp edge with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec), double ground to 10° each side.
- Full-tang, triple-riveted handle.
- Half bolster makes it easy to sharpen all the way to the end of the blade.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in Germany.
|Blade length||17 cm|
|Blade width||47.2 mm|
|Can be used for||Cabbage, Fruit, Head of lettuce, Herbs, Vegetables|
|Handle length||112 mm|
|Handle material||Resilient synthetic handle, riveted|
|Product type||Nakiri with Hollow Edge|
|Type of use||Chopping, Cutting|
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide).