(FLASH SALE!) Staub French Rooster Cocotte, Grenadine, 24cm/3.6L
Hurry! Sale ends on 08/03/2021!
If you love cooking, you’re going to love Staub.
From Alsace, France, comes the ultimate cookware for the true kitchen professional – Staub cast iron cookware.
Staub was established all the way back in 1892 as a family-run cookware store. But everything changed in 1972, when Francis Staub, the founder’s grandson, purchased a cast iron plant. Dissatisfied with the quality of cast iron cookware currently on the market, Francis decided to start making his own…
Now, over forty years later, Staub is widely renowned as some of the finest cast iron cookware around. Francis Staub still oversees the production and design of each Staub piece. His cookware is now sold all over France – and in 57 countries around the world.
Attractive. Intelligent. Traditional. Tough. Unique. Staub cookware is all these things – and quite a few more. Staub isn’t just cookware – it’s the kind of cookware that lasts a lifetime…
French Rooster Cocotte features:
- Each piece is made in Alsace, France, using a sand mould which is destroyed after the piece is made – so every Staub piece is totally unique.
- Made from top quality cast iron, coated in tough, chip-resistant enamel, inside and out.
- Glossy exterior finish.
- Includes a playfun rooster design on the lid of the cocotte.
- Cast iron absorbs heat quickly, retaining it for longer, so your food is cooked evenly – saving you time and energy. It also ensures your meal stays warm long after it’s been taken from the oven or off the heat.
- Enamelled matte black interior helps bring out the natural flavour of your food.
- Heavy, tight-fitting lid seals all the moisture and flavours of your food inside – plus, little bumps on the underside of the lid continuously baste your food to perfection as it cooks.
- Stainless steel knob.
- Oven safe.
- Includes a Staub booklet with a small collection of recipes to get you started.
- Smooth, glass enamel base allows you to use the Cocotte on any cooktop, including induction, without scratching the surface of your stove.
- Presented in a Staub box.
Care and Cleaning:
- Use with low to medium heat.
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Hand wash recommended.
|Product Dimensions||30.8 x 24 x 15 cm; 4.3 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||4.3 kg|