Staub French Rooster Cocotte, Grenadine, 24cm/3.6L
Last one available!
The "French Rooster" or "Le Coq Français" is the artful motif on the lid of this cocotte. This proud animal, chosen as the royal emblem, embodies the history of France and once decorated coins and coats of arms.
However this cast iron cookware does not only have decorative qualities. It has excellent heat distribution and is suitable for baking, roasting and casseroles. It is also suitable for use on induction hobs.
- Ideal for use in the oven and on induction
- High-quality, extremely durable design
- Made of cast iron, suitable for roasting and casseroles, perfect shape for stirring
- Base Diameter: 17.2 cm
- Diameter: 24 cm
- Heat Resistance: yes
- Height without lid: 10 cm
- Height: 15 cm
- Induction Compatibility: yes
- Length: 30.8 cm
- Volume: 3.6 l