Staub Cast-Iron Tomato Cocotte 25cm
Sorry, currently out of stock
Celebrate the season's harvest with a collectible cocotte in the shape of a ripe red tomato. Cast iron’s unparalleled ability to retain heat makes this piece a great choice for slow-cooking and serving soups, stews, pot roasts and braises.
- 3-qt. cap.
- Enameled cast iron in a sculptural tomato shape.
- Glossy multicoat enameling ensures strength and heat resistance.
- Vibrantly colored "majolique" finish.
- Enamel coating resists rust, chipping and cracking and requires no additional seasoning.
- Black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz to provide additional heat resistance and a textured surface that improves browning.
- "Stem" handle made of nickel-plated brass.
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- Side loop handles offer a secure grip.
- 3-qt. cap.; 12 3/4" diam.; 3 3/4" high.
- 11 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.