Scanpan Multipot Set 24cm Stockpot Pasta Insert Steamer Insert
Scanpan offers both unrivalled cooking performance and style in the Coppernox cookware range. Constructed from mirror-polished 18/10 stainless steel with a 5-ply aluminium, copper and steel impact-bonded bases, Scanpan Coppernox cookware are the best you can invest in.
This Coppernox Multi Pasta Pot Set includes:
- 7.6L/24cm pasta pot
- Shallow steamer insert for steaming vegetables, fish fillets and poultry
- Deep steamer insert for cooking pasta or steaming large amounts of vegetables
The set features double riveted, stainless steel handles with silicone inserts, a stainless steel and tempered glass lid plus rolled rims and internal capacity markings - all for the most efficient cooking possible! Oven safe and dishwasher safe, the pasta pot is suitable for all heat sources, including induction, and all are covered by Scanpan's 10-year warranty.
- Mirror-polished 18/10 stainless steel
- 5-ply aluminium, copper and steel impact-bonded base
- Double riveted, stainless steel handles with silicone inserts
- Stainless steel and tempered glass lid
- Rolled rims and internal capacity markings
- Oven safe to 220C
- Dishwasher safe
- Suitable for all heat sources, including induction
- Covered by Scanpan's 10-year warranty
|Construction:||18/10 stainless steel
Surfaces:Mirror-polished stainless steel
Bases:5-ply aluminium, copper and steel, impact bonded
Handles:Stainless steel w/ silicone inserts, double riveted
Lids:Stainless steel and tempered glass
|Pot Dimensions:||Height: 19 cm
Diameter (rim): 26.5 cm
Diameter (opening): 24 cm
Length (including handles): 36 cm
Diameter (base): 23.8 cm
Base thickness: 1.4 cm
Capacity: 7.6 L
|Deep Steamer Insert Dimensions:||Length (including handles): 36cm
Diameter (rim): 26.5cm
Diameter (opening): 24cm
Maintenance and Care
- Before First Use
- Wash the pan in hot soapy water with a nylon cloth/brush. Do not use harsh scourers
- Routine Cleaning
- After cooking, do not put cold water in hot pan; wait until cool, remove all food and fat residue using hot soapy water and nylon cloth/brush; Heat tint or streak marks can be caused by excessive high heat. Do NOT use excessive high heat. To remove streak marks, mix 2 table spoons of bi-carb soda with water to create a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth in circular motion, then rinse off as normal.
- Whilst the range is dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended to extend the life of the product. For even better results, use the SCANPAN Steel and Copper Cleaner for an "as new" finish.
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide). Same day dispatch guarantee when order placed before 11am AEST (Monday - Friday excluding public holiday).