Scanpan HaptIQ Fry Pan
Keep this Scanpan Frypan on hand for all those frying jobs like scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages and omelettes. The HaptIQ line is manufactured out of squeeze-cast aluminium and premium stainless steel, featuring appealing trims and handles made from mirror polished cast stainless steel. With a durable non-stick coating, you can be rest assured that the HaptIQ range will meet the great demands of your busy kitchen.
- Features a 5-ply squeeze-cast 100% recycled aluminium core and a layer of polished stainless steel exterior, allowing optimum heat distribution and maximum durability
- Ultimate cooking surface with patented Stratanium + non-stick coating is suitable for metal utensils and intensive use
- Has riveted, stay-cool mirror polished handle in stainless steel for safe lifting and handling
- Built with high, sloping sides for easy tossing or flipping of ingredients
- Ideal for sauteing, frying, simmering and even baking
- Also decorative for serving directly from the stove to the dining table
- Suitable for ceramic, gas, halogen, radiant ring cooktops including induction
- Equip your kitchen with equally versatile cookware from Scanpan HaptIQ range
|Construction||100% recycled aluminium and stainless steel with|
|Stratanium+ non-stick coating|
|Dimensions (20cm)||20cm (rim diameter)|
|14.8cm (base diameter)|
|Dimensions (24cm)||24cm (rim diameter)|
|16.3cm (base diameter)|
|Dimensions (26cm)||26cm (rim diameter)|
|18cm (base diameter)|
|Dimensions (28cm)||28cm (rim diameter)|
|19.6cm (base diameter)|
|Dimensions (32cm)||32cm (rim diameter)|
|22.8cm (base diameter)|
|Oven safe||Yes, up to 260C|
|Cleaning and care||Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended|
|Warranty||10 years against all manufacturing defects|
Maintenance and Care
- Take care not to overheat the product, this will reduce the non-stick effect .
- Overheating is not covered by the warranty
- Using an aerosol spray is not recommended as it burns at lower temperatures
- Heat the product to medium heat for a few minutes before frying either with or without oil
- Products with stainless steel handles may get hot over time, so you may need to use an oven mitt when touching the handles
- The product is best cleaned when still warm.Leave to cool for 5 minutes before washing in hot water with washing up liquid. Use a soft nylon scourer and vigorously scrub the pan with hot soapy water, ensuring all food fat and residue is removed. Never use harsh or abrasive cloths or cleaning liquids/pastes.The product should always be clean before being dried and stored.
- Whilst dishwasher safe, SCANPAN will always recommend hand washing to extend the life of the product.