Scanpan Classic 8 Piece Eclipse Knife Block Set
Uncompromising quality and exceptional value have made SCANPAN Classic knives a best selling line of kitchen cutlery. Each knife is crafted from the finest grade German stainless steel. The blade is expertly ground, honed and tested. The angle is exact, uniform from bolster to tip and the curve flawlessly tapered. All blades of SCANPAN Classic Knives are tested to Rockwell® standards to ensure that the knife if tempered and hardened to perfection. With their slip resistant ergonomic handles, SCANPAN Classic Knives provide a grip of comfort, security, and control.
All SCANPAN Knife sets and individual knives are guaranteed for 10 years.
These knives will give you exceptional results every time.
- 11.5cm vegetable knife
- 14cm tomato/cheese knife
- 15cm utility knife
- 20cm carving knife
- 20cm chef's knife
- 20cm bread knife
- Multi purpose kitchen shears all in a modern knife block.
- Finest quality German stainless steel
- Superior "Hairline Finish" taper ground cutting edge
- Hardness tested to HRC 56-57
- Genuine Danish design
- Perfectly weighted and balanced
- Ergonomic trilobal handle design
- Rounded back of knife blade for increased finger comfort
- New ergonomic bolster improves chopping grip
Maintenance & Care
- SCANPAN Classic Knives will last a lifetime if afforded proper care.
- To avoid accidental injury and blade damage, treat knives with respect and always handle with due care
- Cutting on a soft, non abrasive surface such as a timber or plastic cutting board will help prevent premature dulling of the blade
- Regular use of a SCANPAN Classic Diamond Sharpening Steel will ensure that your knives retain their keen razor sharp edge
- All SCANPAN Classic knives are dishwasher safe however due to the harsh nature of the machine cleansing process, we recommend that you hand wash your knife and dry it with a towel
- Use a storage block to house your knives and protect the blades. Never store cutlery pieces loose in a drawer