Scanpan Classic 10 Piece Knife Block Set
This SCANPAN Classic 10 piece knife block contains an 11cm vegetable knife, 14cm tomato/cheese knife, 15cm utility knife, 20cm bread knife 20cm chef knife , 20cm carving knife, carving fork , sharpening steel and multi purpose kitchen shears, all in a modern beechwood block.
SCANPAN has rejuvenated their current popular Classic knives by upgrading the range with an elegant and sleek design - the Classic knife range has been modernised and the performance enhanced. The Classic knives are perfectly balanced with a new ergonomic bolster to improve chopping grip. Each knife is crafted from the finest grade German stainless steel , the blade thickness for optimised weight.The blade is flawlessly taper ground to a "hairline finish" to increase corrosion resistance. Finally, the blade is manufactured to Rockwell test standards to ensure that it’s tempered and hardened to perfection with a hardness scale of HRC 56-57
All SCANPAN Knife sets and individual knives are guaranteed for 10 years.
- Finest quality German stainless steel
- Superior "Hairline Finish" taper ground cutting edge
- Hardness tested to HRC 56-57
- Genuine Danish design
- Perfectly weighted and balanced
- Ergonomic trilobal handle design
- Rounded back of knife blade for increased finger comfort
- New ergonomic bolster improves chopping grip
Maintenance & Care
- SCANPAN Classic Knives will last a lifetime if afforded proper care.
- To avoid accidental injury and blade damage, treat knives with respect and always handle with due care
- Cutting on a soft, non abrasive surface such as a timber or plastic cutting board will help prevent premature dulling of the blade
- Regular use of a SCANPAN Classic Diamond Sharpening Steel will ensure that your knives retain their keen razor sharp edge
- All SCANPAN Classic knives are dishwasher safe however due to the harsh nature of the machine cleansing process, we recommend that you hand wash your knife and dry it with a towel
- Use a storage block to house your knives and protect the blades. Never store cutlery pieces loose in a drawer