New Wüsthof Classic Nakiri 17cm 1040132617
Original Price $299.00
Current Price $184.99
- The Nakiri is a Japanese blade for slicing, dicing and chopping vegetables - soft and hard.
- A pleasure to use on fruit as well.
- Thanks to the thin and wide blade it produces very fine and even cuts.
- Part of the Wüsthof Classic range.
- Each knife is forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel hardened to 58° Rockwell.
- Razor sharp edge with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec), double ground to 10° each side.
- Full-tang, triple-riveted handle.
- Half bolster makes it easy to sharpen all the way to the end of the blade.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in Germany.
|MATERIAL||X50 Cr MoV 15|