Miyabi 5000MCD Shotoh 13cm & Santoku 18cm 2pc Set 625153
Only 4 left in stock!
Top-of-the-line MIYABI Birchwood is a work of culinary art. Both blade and handle are crafted from the most precious materials, which shape their striking appearance. More than meets the eye, the potent core of SG2 micro-carbide powder steel is protected by 100 layers of steel. MIYABI’s innovative, ice-hardening process locks in the long-lasting sharpness of the CRYODUR blades. Beneath its beautiful exterior, the flower Damascus pattern provides added durability. The scalpel-like blade is complemented by an equally striking Karelian (Masur) Birch handle. A prized material for knife handles, Karelian Birch is also the only wood ever used in a Faberge egg. Exquisite and ergonomic, MIYABI Birchwood knives feel as good as they look. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.
- Suitable for cutting vegetables, herbs and for cleaning cabbage
- Extra sharp blade
- Made in Japan
- Color: brown
- Country of origin: Japan
- Substance: MC63
- Type of handle: concealed tang
- Type of edge: Fine Edge
- Edge finishing: Honbazuke edge
2 PC Set Includes:
- Miyabi Birchwood 5000MCD Shotoh Utility Knife 13cm X 1
- Miyabi Birchwood 5000MCD Santoku Knife 18cm X 1
- Manufactured in Seki, Japan
- FC61 Steel core 61 Rockwell Hardness
- Flower Damascus Design
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened
- Symmetrically honed cutting edge
- Ergonomically shaped handle
- Pakka Wood handle with stainless steel end cap and decorative pin
- Hand wash only
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide). Same day dispatch guarantee when order placed before 11am AEST (Monday - Friday excluding public holidays).