Miyabi 5000MCD Birchwood Utility and Chef's Knife Set
Original Price $1,319.95
Current Price $799.99
3 Sets in Stock Only!
- The core of the SG2 super-steel is protected by a 100-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern
- Grace, elegance and sophistication feature highly in Japanese culture. They are also synonymous with the Miyabi brand by Zwilling J.A. Henckels. The authentic Japanese blade design and extraordinary sharpness of the Miyabi knives will delight lovers of the Japanese cuisine. They will appreciate their perfect balance and comfortable handle. Miyabi knives are manufactured in the Zwilling J.A.Henckels factory based in Seki (Japan).
- The CRYODUR blade undergoes a four-step ice hardening process which maximises the properties of the steel
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
- Japanese Gyutoh are typically lighter and thinner than a European knife, are made out of a harder steel and as a result, hold a better edge.
- The word Gyutoh in Japanese means beef knife'
- 13cm Shotoh Utility Knife
- 20cm Gyutoh Chef's Knife
- Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 3Lx20Wx30H
- Packaging Type: Gift Box
- Colour: Natural, Silver
- Material: Blade core made of SG2 Super Steel, surrounded by 101 layers of Damask steel. Beige Birchwood handle with Stainless steel mosaic pin and end cap
- Warranty Duration: Lifetime (on the steel)