Miyabi 5000FCD Shotoh 13cm and Santoku 18cm 2pc Set 624833
Only 4 left in stock!
Discover the perfect piece with the Miyabi 5000FCD Santoku Knife 18cm & Shotoh Knife 13cm. The combination of a knife that feels balanced and comfortable in your hands, made especially for lovers of Japanese fine dining. With a lighter and thinner blade made of harder steel, the Miyabi 5000 FCD Knife is guaranteed to keep their edge. All good chefs have a Japanese knife in their kitchen collection. House of Knives is proud to stock the Miyabi 5000 FCD for discerning gastronomers. Pair with ourmagnetic knife block after each use to ensure the blade stays sharp for longer.
- Perfect fit = no gaps between bolster and handle = hygienic, durable
- Perfect finish = each knife is polished and finished by hand
- Finish includes rounding of Spine, Choil and Bolster corner = comfortable cutting in pinch grip
- Each knife is a unique piece of handcraft
- All Miyabi knives have a perfect handle/blade balance for the finest and most precise cutting experience
- Manufactured in Seki, Japan
- FC61 Steel core 61 Rockwell Hardness
- Flower Damascus Design
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened
- Symmetrically honed cutting edge
- Ergonomically shaped handle
- Pakka Wood handle with stainless steel end cap and decorative pin
- Hand wash only
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide). Same day dispatch guarantee when order placed before 11am AEST (Monday - Friday excluding public holidays).