Miyabi 5000FCD Santoku Utility Paring Knife 3 Pc Set 624834
Only 3 left in stock!
Miyabi 5000FCD blades are formed by 49 layers of steel with a Rockwell hardness of approximately 61.
The black Pakka Wood handle is wonderfully balanced and features a steel end cap with decorative pin and ring.
FC61 steel core
FRIODUR® ice-hardened for hardness, corrosion-resistance and material elasticity
Symmetrically honed cutting edge
Ergonomically shaped handle
- Miyabi 5000FCD Shotoh Knife 9cm X 1
- Miyabi 5000FCD Shotoh Knife 13cm X 1
- Miyabi 5000FCD Santoku Knife 18cm X 1
Packaging Type: Gift Box
Colour: Black and silver
Material: Blade core made of FC61 Fine Carbide steel, surrounded by 48 layers of Damask steel. Black Pakka Wood handle with durable Stainless Steel end cap and decorative pin
Warranty: Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Do not wash in dishwasher, as this may cause corrosion of the blades
- To clean, run under hot water with a small amount of detergent and dry thoroughly
- Store in a dry, moisture- free place to avoid rusting or discolouration
- If the knives are not used for an extended period of time, wrap them in a dry cloth or newspaper and store them in a dry place; the hygroscopic paper will keep the blades dry and the oil from the printing ink prevent corrosion
- Select the correct knife for the task to ensure you will get the best cutting results and you are also easy on the blades
- Miyabi knives should only be sharpened with a professional sharpening stone due to the extremely hard steel and the fine Honbazuke honing of the knives
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide). Same day dispatch guarantee when order placed before 11am AEST (Monday - Friday excluding public holidays).