Miyabi 5000FCD Bread Knife 24cm 62487
Original Price $479.95
Current Price $239.95
Only 3 left in stock!
- The Miyabi 5000FCD Series will delight lovers of the Japanese cuisine with their perfect balance and comfortable handle.
- The blade core, constructed from FC61 Fine Carbide steel holds its sharp edge and is incredibly durable, surrounded by 48 layers of Damask steel.
- FRIODUR ice hardened to a 61 Rockwell hardness ensures extreme hardness, corrosion resistance and material elasticity of the knives.
- Sleek floral damask pattern on blade is a result of the special blade treatment which alters the surface structure of each layer, giving each blade its individual floral damask pattern.
- Traditional Japanese Honbazuke v-edge honing gives the 19° symmetrical blade incomparable sharpness.
- Ergonomic black Pakka Wood handle is comfortable to hold, balanced with a steel end cap and decorative pin, completing the sophisticated design.
- Do not wash in dishwasher, as this may cause corrosion of the blades
- To clean, run under hot water with a small amount of detergent and dry thoroughly
- Store in a dry, moisture- free place to avoid rusting or discolouration
- If the knives are not used for an extended period of time, wrap them in a dry cloth or newspaper and store them in a dry place; the hygroscopic paper will keep the blades dry and the oil from the printing ink prevent corrosion
- Select the correct knife for the task to ensure you will get the best cutting results and you are also easy on the blades
- Miyabi knives should only be sharpened with a professional sharpening stone due to the extremely hard steel and the fine Honbazuke honing of the knives
- Packaging Type: Gift Box
- Colour: Black and silver
Material: Blade core made of FC61 Fine Carbide steel, surrounded by 48 layers of Damask steel
Black Pakka Wood handle with durable Stainless Steel end cap and decorative pin
- Country of Origin: Japan
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide). Same day dispatch guarantee when order placed before 11am (Monday - Friday excluding public holidays).