Laguiole Jean Dubost 24 Piece Cutlery Set - St Louis
Produced in a small mountain village not far from Thiers - the cradle and capital city of French cutlery, Laguiole by Jean Dubost represents the finest in French quality, workmanship and refinement. Jean Dubost have been perfecting their skills since the 1920s and have been awarded the EPV (Living Heritage Company) label for the combination of traditional and modern industrial know-how. Be aware of lesser quality reproductions - see the facts below for more details.
- 24 piece cutlery set comprises 6 each of Steak Knife, Fork, Dessert Spoons and Teaspoons.
- Blades of Steak Knives made of high quality 1.5mm stainless steel.
- The blades can be resharpened as required.
- Stamped, ground and hand polished with over 25 manual production stages.
- Traditional "Bee" embossed emblem.
- Handles made from extremely durable, high impact yet light weight ABS acrylic.
- Handles come in a variety of colours and finishes.
- Hand wash recommended
- Dishwasher safe when used with liquid dishwasher detergent.
- Made in France by Jean Dubost Laguiole.
- 12 months warranty against all manufacturing faults. Faulty items will be replaced.