Kasumi 2 Piece Santoku Set
The name "Santoku" comes from the Japanese saying 'three virtues'. This Santoku Knife is predominately used for three things, chopping, slicing and dicing. Designed for the general all-rounder tasks, this knife can be used on boneless meats, herbs, vegetables and fruit.
The Kasumi knives' base blades are crafted of V-Gold No. 10 (VG-10) high carbon stainless steel that has been developed especially for knives. The blades are hardened to Rockwell C59-60 and therefore maintain a sharper edge longer than another cutlery line.
The intriguing Kasumi Damascus pattern seen on the blade is a result from the repeated folding and forging of fine stainless steel into 32 multiple layers.
Made with an ergonomically designed laminated pakka wood handle, these knives are effortless to hold and control when carrying out your kitchen tasks.
- Santoku 13cm in length.
- Santoku 18cm in length.
- VG-10 Stainless steel core with beautiful Damascus stainless exterior.
- Blade is made from thirty-two layers of carbon steel.
- Tradition Japanese style resin impregnated laminated pakka wood handle.
- Double stainless steel riveted handle.
- The original East meets West style cooks knife.
- Modern, beautiful knives merged with the best of Japanese tradition to provide sensational performance metrics.
- Japanese Damascus or "Sumikama" Steel blade.
- Damascus stabilizes the hard core which provide superior edge retention.
- Presented in a signature Kasumi box.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Made in Japan.
- Lifetime warranty.