Global Classic 35th Anniversary 3pc Knife Set
Sorry, currently out of stock
Crafted in Japan from the finest grade stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened, then perfectly weighted, the razor sharp blades of the Global 35th Anniversary 3pc Knife Set will be an absolute favourite to professionals and home cooks alike. The combination of superior materials and techniques result in knives that strenuously resist corrosion or stains and will hold an edge for longer. Covering every kitchen task from paring, chopping, slicing and even preparing sashimi, this collation of celebratory Global knives simply completes your knife collection and essentials at home.
Enjoy 35% off Global sharpener when purchasing with any Global Collections! Discount code "SAVE35"
- Specially made knife set in celebration of Global’s 35th year anniversary
- Set includes three knives in the following sizes: 19cm cook’s knife, 15cm scalloped utility knife, and 9cm paring knife
- Each knife features a striking 35-year logo stamped on the blade in red and black ink
- Blades are made from Cromova 18 stainless steel to retain sharpness longer and to resist rust and stains
- Knives are ice tempered, sharpened at a 15 angle, and hardened to Rockwell C56 to C58 for optimum sharpness and corrosion resistance
- Handles are seamlessly fused to the blades to keep the knives free from dirt or bacterial buildup
- Dimpled pattern on the handles and the rounded spines allow for better grip and optimum knife control
- Cutlery pieces included are ideal for daily food preparation