(SALE!) Furi Pro Wood Knife Block Set 5 Piece
The perfect starter set for creating inspirational meals. The knives fit neatly into this stylish knife block made from Rubberwood and Teak.
The knives are lightweight, incredibly sharp and easy to use with a comfortable grip. A hardened stainless steel Japanese blade for precision and reliability, they are designed in Australia as an added bonus! A stunning blonde wooden block is the perfect storage space, protecting the blades and acting as a key kitchen feature.
- 1 x Furi Pro Paring Knife 9cm
- 1 x Furi Pro Utility Knife 15cm
- 1 x Furi Pro Bread Knife 20cm
- 1 x Furi Pro Santoku Knife 17cm
- 1 x Wooden Storage Block
- Made from quality Japanese stainless steel
- Reverse-wedge handle
- Hand wash knives in warm soapy water with the blade pointed away
- Dry thoroughly after washing
- Extremely sharp edges are easy to maintain.
- Seamless construction of knives eliminates places for food and dirt to hide, for a hygienic cooking experience.
- Wedge-shaped handles have been crafted to reduce hand fatigue in professional cooks.
- Wooden knife block is kind to your knives.
- Block can be cleaned with a damp cloth
- Gift boxed
- 25 year manufacturer guarantee
- 100% Genuine!
- RRP $399.00
Furi Pro Range
The Furi Pro Knife Range is stain, rust and corrosion resistant due to the durable and tough Japanese stainless steel. Furi Knives uniquely wedge shaped handle reduces hand fatigue and is anti-slip making this ideal for professional chefs or home cooking enthusiasts. Each knifes seamless construction is designed for strength, balance and weight. The bolster has been designed for strength, safety and comfort and the seamless construction also eliminates places for food to get trapped in, which ensures the ultimate in hygiene. Tech Edge technology allows for extremely sharp edges which are hardened for optimal shape and shape retention.
Furi Pro Knife Range comes with a 25 year guarantee against defects. Furi was established in 1996 and engineered for design, innovation and performance by leading engineers and international chefs. Designed in Australia, only the best modern materials and the latest in knife technology are sourced and used. Innovation is close to the heart of Furi and is the core of everything they do.