Scanpan HaptIQ Deep Saute 26cm/3.7L
This 26cm Scanpan HaptIQ Deep Saute Pan may well come to live on your stove top, because it's so super versatile. With all the advantages of its durable non-stick coating, food releases easily for serving and washing up. Metal utensil and dishwasher safe, this versatile saute pan features a durable riveted handle which will never loosen. It's also attractive enough to serve directly to the table.
- Comes with a tempered glass lid with stainless steel rim, knob and a steam vent
- Features a 5-ply squeeze-cast 100% recycled aluminium core and a layer of polished stainless steel exterior, allowing optimum heat distribution and maximum durability
- Ultimate cooking surface with patented Stratanium + non-stick coating is suitable for metal utensils and intensive use
- Has a riveted, stay-cool mirror polished handle in stainless steel for safe lifting and handling
- Built with relatively tall, vertical sides for easy turning or stirring of ingredients
- Ideal for shallow-frying, moderate-temperature searing, braising, and even baking
- Also decorative for serving directly from the stove to the dining table
- Suitable for ceramic, gas, halogen, radiant ring cooktops including induction
- Equip your kitchen with equally versatile cookware from Scanpan HaptIQ range
|Construction||100% recycled aluminium and stainless steel with
Stratanium+ non-stick coating
|Dimensions||26cm (rim diameter)
18.3cm (base diameter)
|Oven safe||Yes, up to 260C|
|Cleaning and care||Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended|
|Warranty||10 years against all manufacturing defects|
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Take care not to overheat the product, this will reduce the non-stick effect
- Overheating is not covered by the warranty
- Using an aerosol spray is not recommended as it burns at lower temperatures
- Heat the product to medium heat for a few minutes before frying either with or without oil
- Products with stainless steel handles may get hot over time, so you may need to use an oven mitt when touching the handles
- The product is best cleaned when still warm
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes before washing in hot water with washing up liquid. Use a soft nylon scourer and vigorously scrub the pan with hot soapy water, ensuring all food fat and residue is removed. Never use harsh or abrasive cloths or cleaning liquids/pastes.
- The product should always be clean before being dried and stored.
- Whilst dishwasher safe, SCANPAN will always recommend hand washing to extend the life of the product.