Scanpan HaptIQ Deep Saute 26cm/3.7L
Sorry, currently out of stock
This 26cm Scanpan HaptIQ Deep Saute Pan may well come to live on your stove top, because it's so super versatile. With all the advantages of its durable non-stick coating, food releases easily for serving and washing up. Metal utensil and dishwasher safe, this versatile saute pan features a durable riveted handle which will never loosen. It's also attractive enough to serve directly to the table.
- Comes with a tempered glass lid with stainless steel rim, knob and a steam vent
- Features a 5-ply squeeze-cast 100% recycled aluminium core and a layer of polished stainless steel exterior, allowing optimum heat distribution and maximum durability
- Ultimate cooking surface with patented Stratanium + non-stick coating is suitable for metal utensils and intensive use
- Has a riveted, stay-cool mirror polished handle in stainless steel for safe lifting and handling
- Built with relatively tall, vertical sides for easy turning or stirring of ingredients
- Ideal for shallow-frying, moderate-temperature searing, braising, and even baking
- Also decorative for serving directly from the stove to the dining table
- Suitable for ceramic, gas, halogen, radiant ring cooktops including induction
- Equip your kitchen with equally versatile cookware from Scanpan HaptIQ range
|Construction||100% recycled aluminium and stainless steel with
Stratanium+ non-stick coating
|Dimensions||26cm (rim diameter)
18.3cm (base diameter)
|Oven safe||Yes, up to 260C|
|Cleaning and care||Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended|
|Warranty||10 years against all manufacturing defects|
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Take care not to overheat the product, this will reduce the non-stick effect
- Overheating is not covered by the warranty
- Using an aerosol spray is not recommended as it burns at lower temperatures
- Heat the product to medium heat for a few minutes before frying either with or without oil
- Products with stainless steel handles may get hot over time, so you may need to use an oven mitt when touching the handles
- The product is best cleaned when still warm
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes before washing in hot water with washing up liquid. Use a soft nylon scourer and vigorously scrub the pan with hot soapy water, ensuring all food fat and residue is removed. Never use harsh or abrasive cloths or cleaning liquids/pastes.
- The product should always be clean before being dried and stored.
- Whilst dishwasher safe, SCANPAN will always recommend hand washing to extend the life of the product.