Wüsthof Classic Santoku 17cm 4181-7
- Styled after the Japanese cook's knife, this blade is just right for preparing both Asian and Western cuisine.
- Part of the Wüsthof Classic range.
- Each knife is forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel hardened to 58° Rockwell.
- Razor sharp edge with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec), double ground to 10° each side.
- Full-tang, triple-riveted handle.
- Half bolster makes it easy to sharpen all the way to the end of the blade.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in Germany.
|MATERIAL||X50 Cr MoV 15|