Scanpan HaptIQ Chef Pan 32cm/4.8L
DescriptionPut a pot and frying pan together and you get the multipurpose 32cm Scanpan HaptIQ Chef's Pan. With its higher side walls and wide cooking surface, this versatile pan is perfect for cooking your pasta in tomato sauce or deep-frying breaded fillets. Turn yourself into an instant kitchen pro and try out various recipes with this all-around pan.
- Comes with a tempered glass lid with stainless steel rim, knob and a steam vent
- Features a 5-ply squeeze-cast 100% recycled aluminium core and a layer of polished stainless steel exterior, allowing optimum heat distribution and maximum durability
- Ultimate cooking surface with patented Stratanium + non-stick coating is suitable for metal utensils and intensive use
- Has two riveted, stay-cool mirror polished handles in stainless steel for safe lifting and handling
- Built with high, vertical sides for easy turning, flipping and stirring of ingredients
- Ideal for sauteing, frying, simmering and even baking
- Also decorative for serving directly from the stove to the dining table
- Suitable for ceramic, gas, halogen, radiant ring cooktops including induction
- Equip your kitchen with equally versatile cookware from Scanpan HaptIQ range
|Construction||100% recycled aluminium and stainless steel with
Stratanium+ non-stick coating
|Dimensions||32cm (rim diameter)
22.8cm (base diameter)
|Oven safe||Yes, up to 260C|
|Cleaning and care||Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended|
|Warranty||10 years against all manufacturing defects|
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Take care not to overheat the product, this will reduce the non-stick effect
- Overheating is not covered by the warranty
- Using an aerosol spray is not recommended as it burns at lower temperatures
- Heat the product to medium heat for a few minutes before frying either with or without oil
- Products with stainless steel handles may get hot over time, so you may need to use an oven mitt when touching the handles
- The product is best cleaned when still warm
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes before washing in hot water with washing up liquid. Use a soft nylon scourer and vigorously scrub the pan with hot soapy water, ensuring all food fat and residue is removed. Never use harsh or abrasive cloths or cleaning liquids/pastes.
- The product should always be clean before being dried and stored.
- Whilst dishwasher safe, SCANPAN will always recommend hand washing to extend the life of the product.