We are happy to credit or exchange any* unused goods within 7 days, provided we receive the goods back in their original, saleable condition (Including tags / hygiene stickers etc). Returns will be approved at our discretion and all postage costs are to be incurred by the customer. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with notification of the items, reason for the return and the order number or a copy of receipt. We will respond within 48 hours with instructions on how to proceed.
Should you receive a faulty or damaged product, please contact us as soon as possible via email email@example.com with your specific problem and we'll get back to you promptly.
*PLEASE NOTE: We do not offer exchanges or store credit for 'change of mind' on the following:
Items that were purchased on Sale
Products that were ordered in specifically for the customer
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
is significantly different from the sample or description
doesn’t do what we said it would,or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase—e.g. your receipt.
CHANGE OF MIND POLICY
- purchased instore or on line;
- for instore purchases - are collected and paid for at the time of purchase; and
- other than the excluded products listed below;
In addition to the rights granted by applicable statute (including the Australian Consumer Law), if you change your mind you may return the product within 7 days of the date of (a) purchase, for instore purchases, or (b) delivery, for online purchases, provided that the product is:
- returned in its original condition;
- in its original unopened and sealed packaging; and
- accompanied by proof of purchase (the sales receipt or another acceptable form of proof of purchase).
Excluded products are:
- clearance and sale products;
- products sold as seconds, floorstock, repaired products, or products that have a defect where this has been drawn to the customer’s attention before the purchase of the product;
- upholstered and furniture products;
- made to order products – products which are made to individual customer specifications, including custom made furniture products, or custom fabric products, which have to be ordered specifically for a customer.
Items posted are at the customer’s cost and risk, and freedom shall not refund customers for any products that it does not receive, or that it receives which are broken or damaged.
Except as set out above, Bronx Homewares shall not provide a refund or replacement if you simply change your mind, unless Bronx Homewares chooses to do so at its absolute discretion.
If Bronx Homewares does accept such cancellation, the customer must pay an amount to Bronx Homewares which in Bronx Homewares's reasonable view reflects the loss that Bronx Homewares will suffer as a consequence of the cancellation (including but not limited to storage fees and any mark down). Bronx Homewares shall set off this amount against any moneys already paid to us by the customer for this product, and refund the balance. For any cancellation charges over and above what has already been paid to freedom, the customer must pay such amounts to Bronx Homewares request within 7 days.
For change of mind we will charge Minimum $20 or 20% OFF THE ORDER whichever is higher.