We are happy to credit or exchange any* unused goods within 7 days, provided we receive the goods back in their original, saleable condition (Including tags / hygiene stickers etc). Returns will be approved at our discretion and all postage costs are to be incurred by the customer. Please email email@example.com with notification of the items, reason for the return and the order number or a copy of receipt. We will respond within 48 hours with instructions on how to proceed.
Should you receive a faulty or damaged product, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt of the goods via email firstname.lastname@example.org with the informations below, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Description of the damage to goods
- Description of the internal packaging
- Description of the external packaging
- Pictures of the damage to goods (as received upon delivery)
- Pictures of the internal packaging (left in the original packaging)
- Pictures of the external packaging (clearly showing the shipping label)
For any faulty items, we will issue a free return label, customers are required to ship including original package within 7 days of return label issued. Unless Bronx Homewares agrees to do partly replacement or other specific instructions. Bronx Homewares will not reissue a new free return label if:
- label expired
- customer did not ship the whole original items including original package
Please note that a $20 new return label fee applies if customer doesn't ship back the items as required, which includes return postage costs and admin fees.
Bronx Homewares will pause faulty item replacement if customer doesn't ship back the items as required.
*PLEASE NOTE: We do not offer exchanges or store credit for 'change of mind' on the following:
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it.
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would ,or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase—e.g. your receipt.
CHANGE OF MIND POLICY
- purchased instore or on line;
- for instore purchases - are collected and paid for at the time of purchase; and
- other than the excluded products listed below;
In addition to the rights granted by applicable statute (including the Australian Consumer Law), if you change your mind you may return the product within 7 days of the date of (a) purchase, for instore purchases, or (b) delivery, for online purchases, provided that the product is:
- returned in its original condition;
- in its original unopened and sealed packaging; and
- accompanied by proof of purchase (the sales receipt or another acceptable form of proof of purchase).
Excluded products are:
- clearance and sale products;
- products sold as seconds, floorstock, repaired products, or products that have a defect where this has been drawn to the customer’s attention before the purchase of the product;
- upholstered and furniture products;
- made to order products – products which are made to individual customer specifications, including custom made furniture products, or custom fabric products, which have to be ordered specifically for a customer.
Items posted are at the customer’s cost and risk, and freedom shall not refund customers for any products that it does not receive, or that it receives which are broken or damaged.
Except as set out above, Bronx Homewares shall not provide a refund or replacement if you simply change your mind, unless Bronx Homewares chooses to do so at its absolute discretion.
If Bronx Homewares does accept such cancellation, the customer must pay an amount to Bronx Homewares which in Bronx Homewares' reasonable view reflects the loss that Bronx Homewares will suffer as a consequence of the cancellation (including but not limited to storage fees and any mark down). Bronx Homewares shall set off this amount against any moneys already paid to us by the customer for this product, and refund the balance. For any cancellation charges over and above what has already been paid to freedom, the customer must pay such amounts to Bronx Homewares request within 7 days.
For change of mind, we will charge Minimum $20 or 20% OF THE ORDER whichever is higher.