Wüsthof Black 2-Stage Pull-Through Knife Sharpener 4347
Original Price $65.95
Current Price $49.00
- Safe and easy to use, this two-stage knife sharpener requires nothing but a few easy strokes to keep blades sharp.
- Can be used for serrated and scalloped edges (ceramic fine stage only).
- Soft Grip Handle.
- 2 Stage Knife Sharpening.
- Quickly Sets Edge.
- Finishes Edge.
- Place sharpener on a flat work surface. Hold the sharpener with one hand as indicated and the knife handle with the other. Insert knife blade fully into the slot at a 90° angle to the sharpener. Apply moderate downward pressure on the blade while pulling the knife toward you through the appropriate notch. Repeat this action, always pulling the blade from heel to tip (never back and forth) through either the carbide or the ceramic notch.
- Note: The first stage carbide (coarse) sharpens dull edges. The second stage ceramic (fine) provides a polished, razor sharp edge. A reasonably sharp knife may only require this light honing.
- Care & Use: Always clean your sharpener after use. Clean with a damp cloth or mild brush, wipe dry.
- Do not rinse with water.
- Not intended or designed for commercial use.