Miyabi 5000MCD Birchwood Utility 13cm and Chef Knife 20cm 2pc Set 625151
Only 2 left in stock!
- The core of the SG2 super-steel is protected by a 100-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern
- Grace, elegance and sophistication feature highly in Japanese culture. They are also synonymous with the Miyabi brand by Zwilling J.A. Henckels. The authentic Japanese blade design and extraordinary sharpness of the Miyabi knives will delight lovers of the Japanese cuisine. They will appreciate their perfect balance and comfortable handle. Miyabi knives are manufactured in the Zwilling J.A.Henckels factory based in Seki (Japan).
- The CRYODUR blade undergoes a four-step ice hardening process which maximises the properties of the steel
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
- Japanese Gyutoh are typically lighter and thinner than a European knife, are made out of a harder steel and as a result, hold a better edge.
- The word Gyutoh in Japanese means beef knife'
- Miyabi Birchwood 5000MCD Shotoh Utility Knife 13cm X 1
- Miyabi Birchwood 5000MCD Gyutoh Chef Knife 20cm X 1
- Do not wash in dishwasher, as this may cause corrosion of the blades
- To clean, run under hot water with a small amount of detergent and dry thoroughly
- Store in a dry, moisture- free place to avoid rusting or discolouration
- If the knives are not used for an extended period of time, wrap them in a dry cloth or newspaper and store them in a dry place; the hygroscopic paper will keep the blades dry and the oil from the printing ink prevent corrosion
- Select the correct knife for the task to ensure you will get the best cutting results and you are also easy on the blades
- Miyabi knives should only be sharpened with a professional sharpening stone due to the extremely hard steel and the fine Honbazuke honing of the knives
Packaging Type: Gift Box
Colour: Beige handle
Material: Blade core made of SG2 Super Steel, surrounded by 101 layers of Damask steel. Beige Birchwood handle with Stainless steel mosaic pin and end cap
Warranty: Lifetime manufacturer warranty
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide). Same day dispatch guarantee when order placed before 11am (Monday - Friday excluding public holidays).