(SALE!) Miyabi 5000FCD Gyutoh Chef Knife 20cm 62483
The FC61 core produces a sharpness and cutting edge retention measurably superior to ordinary knife steels.
With an ice hardened blade using the unique FRIODUR process which provides the blade with optimal edge retention, flexibility, and high corrosion resistance.
This chef knife is part of the Miyabi range which combines the traditions and craftsmanship of Japanese sword makers with the excellence of German engineering to create an extremely sharp and perfectly balanced knife.
- Do not wash in dishwasher, as this may cause corrosion of the blades
- To clean, run under hot water with a small amount of detergent and dry thoroughly
- Store in a dry, moisture- free place to avoid rusting or discolouration
- If the knives are not used for an extended period of time, wrap them in a dry cloth or newspaper and store them in a dry place; the hygroscopic paper will keep the blades dry and the oil from the printing ink prevent corrosion
- Select the correct knife for the task to ensure you will get the best cutting results and you are also easy on the blades
- Miyabi knives should only be sharpened with a professional sharpening stone due to the extremely hard steel and the fine Honbazuke honing of the knives
Packaging Type: Gift Box
Colour: Black and silver
Material: Blade core made of FC61 Fine Carbide steel, surrounded by 48 layers of Damask steel. Black Pakka Wood handle with durable Stainless Steel end cap and decorative pin
Warranty: Lifetime manufacturer warranty
|Type of handle||concealed tang|
|Type of edge||Smooth Edge|
|Edge finishing||Honbazuke edge|
|Number of parts||1|
|Blade hardness (HRC)||60-62 HRC|
|Substance handle||Pakka Wood|
Dimensions & weight
|Net weight||0.20 kg|
|Length of product||34.20 cm|
|Width of product||2.50 cm|
|Height of product||5.10 cm|
|Blade length||20.00 cm|
|Handle length||13.70 cm|
|Handle width||2.50 cm|
|Blade width||0.20 cm|
|Blade thickness||0.20 cm|
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide).